Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Alldogship

Movie trailers for hungry fans - LOTR & (V)

If you know how to search the internet, you can find that the trailers (not teaser that don't mean a thing) of Lord of the Ring 3 and The Matrix 3 have been released without any official announcement. In my opinion, they are both crap but if we wait a few months they will make better.

:|

Uhm...

Ehehehe...

Those are almost always FAN creations. A fairly good one was made a few years ago for Star Wars Ep 2.

Looked better then the fucking movie, actually.

But yeah, unless it's an official release, it's generally not authentic.

Oh yeah? Does that look fan based to you?

Return of the King

I think you confusion is mainly based to the fact that I forgot to tell you that it IS the real thing (with actors and everything).

I can't upload the one for the matrix because it's a 13Mb movie (and it's crap), but here is some jpegs I took.

Neo in the rain

Neo and Smith final showdown with rain (yes, they hit eachother at the same time)

A program you might remember with guns

For LOTR, it is real but for the Matrix it might be deleted scenes on the not yet released DVD of M2 because there is no title screen or something like that near the end. But it might be the real thing.

What I mean is it's probably spliced together from other movies. Since BOTH LOTR and Matrix has two movies out, it would be simple to hack aminute long or so trailer from footage already out.

But hell, it MIGHT be real. Nothing's IMPOSSIBLE :|

Fly away!