Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hobo

INTEREST CHECK: BOTP

So who still has it in them to participate in another BOTP?

I'm thinking IF we do another, it'll probably start in fall or winter, depending on how many people want to join up. If you're still interested in BOTP at all, post here and let us know.

If not, BOTP may be cancelled for the foreseeable future. :P

I'm always interested! And I think waiting for a few months before starting is a good idea, seeing as how I might have a job soon, and would need time to get used to working a new schedule. But yes! Lets do another BOTP!

SB

I have interest. Not a lot of interest, but some to say the least.

On similar matters, after speaking with Ffej, and seeing as how Jedidiah probably doesn't even remember a thing about BOTP, we can probably count those two out of any and all future installments. Both are too engrossed in their college work and lives, and Ffej currently only wanting to concentrate on his own story ideas.

There are two friends of mine that might be able to take up those spots, but I need more time to determine whether or not they'd be able to participate regularly. New blood is something we desperately need, as DG made me aware of once, but we need to try and find some newbies that will be able to stick it out through a whole BOTP and not just disappear before the midway point even arrives. In fact, I don't think we've had a decent newb since BOTP4, chris4rsox having been said newb (it's a shame he never participated in later BOTPs).

As far as when the next one should start, I say we need to wait until ISH makes his next return. The Insane Space Hunter character is practically BOTP's mascot, and there's no other character that could hope to replace him. Plus, given the length of ISH's disappearances, we should all be bursting with BOTP urges by the time he finally reappears (of course, having said that, he might end up reappearing in the next week, as is usually the way of my luck).

In any case, it might be for the best if the next BOTP stalls for a while. I still have my own college dealings and personal matters to attend to, not to mention considering the webcomic offer Ffej has given me. Besides, we wouldn't have resumed BOTP7 if our fires hadn't returned the way they did (even if some burned out shortly after), and given how the next one isn't a reattempt, they should burn even more fiercely than before.