Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
paru591

Member introductions!!

I was umm Paru Nexus at the EZBoard(as if you can't tell). I gtg to go, get ready for work but just thought i'd post before hand :) hello NekoYasha, glad you joined perhaps the other t777er's will also :P

Better introduction by me later on.

Glad you're on top of it, Outey. Now that my account's been fixed, I'll see if I can figure out how to do this stuff.

Was this forum here earlier today? Doesn't seem like it was. *shrugs* Guess you're getting back to adding the forums. In that case, I'll stay out of the way. Don't want both of us to add the same for... oh, wait, I'll bet you're on IM now, aren't you? I'll go check.

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

Hi there some time I lost "myself", for ISH, Outverse ect think on the lines of: You love metroid, it's more then a game, it means sometihng very special, but you can't tell anymore. You just know something is missing and can't figure out how, or why... Part of what was lost is almost all of my insanity.

Well folks, All that I lost, all the things i was hoping for I've finally got back. Not the Same as before, radically different(for one thing alot "nicer").

I have my sanity, my insanity the link nexus and the Codex of what those are when joined as one. My Primal self is back and WIDE AWAKE! All mental and physical effects are fully back. If i so wish my will can take over body and "soul"(mind, whatever). Get ready, I will not be so "liner" and sane from now on :) Adviced caution around me, no not becuase of violence or whatever, it's more of the mental onslaught.

Yeah, hang on to your mascara ladies, The Sim is back in town! 8)

I'm gonna r0x0rZ your b0x0rZ whether you want to or not, and that's an order Colonel. Yeah.

And yet I chose Duane Dibbley as my avatar. I'm just so cool that I can afford this without it hurting my overly attractive and if I can say so myself, potty-trained self. Yeah.

Yeah, hang on to your mascara ladies, The Sim is back in town! 8)

:) <checks> well i don't have a female body atleast.

I'm gonna r0x0rZ your b0x0rZ whether you want to or not, and that's an order Colonel. Yeah.

:P come get those boxers first >)

And yet I chose Duane Dibbley as my avatar. I'm just so cool that I can afford this without it hurting my overly attractive and if I can say so myself, potty-trained self. Yeah.

cool <jumps up slams head on floor> :P(: ah much better now then where is my gb. I never did finish that upside down metroid 2 game. <hops around on head looking for it>

oh oops got side tracked there. <slams hand> stop it damn it, you already went for your walkie it's my turn now. jumps off neck> remeber i still hand another 4 hours, geez why is that hands are alway's the most trouble sum? smash legs> don'tyou start too, GEEZ WHY NOW!. binds feet and hands together and mkaing sure they don't side track anymore> heh about that sim old buddy, you know how feet and hands liek to mess with ya. Anyhow cool, welcome back, talk to you later or earlier or niether and both

I mean really, when your oding sometihng and your hands drag you sideway's to get you side trzcked form what your doing, how aware are they? or when your standing on your own 2 oe 3 or however many legs and feet you have, and wihtout noticing it they speed up or slow down or go another direction then you intended.

Or is this just a matter of not paying attention?

why do the hands often take the arms and feet take the legs? or the chest take the neck? how can they move? live? think? do they have different sex's? age? why do they gang up to fihgt for ocntroll of the whole body? are you, you if one of the body parts left or is fighting to controll the body?

do any of you know what i'm talking about? does it matter?

(::D:D >) >)

oh yes Much MUCH MORE then PRIMAL :) man the entoxication of fliping to evil and tricking both sanity and insanity into helping is just SO fun :P as a sticker i picked up ahwile ago said: The world is going to hell and I'm driving the bus :P

but your all nice and safe, so don't worry.

A horse is a horse, of course, of course, and no one can talk to a horse, of course.

That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mr. Ed.

Actually, it's probably because we're not paying attention. Otherwise, our legs would probably end up going in different directions by default and we'd all be really good at doing the splits. And I'm not, so therefore, I'll base a generalized opinion on my own warped sense of the right-side-uppedness of my views of the world.

I can do that. It's my post, you see. :)

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

What if we wear briefs? What then, oh guru of underclothes and the consumption of said clothing articles? Huh?

Actually, since you're so back that we'd eat our boxers, I guess you'd have to be really FRONT for us to eat our briefs. I'm so affronted by this, I think you'll break into song.

Yeah, you. Get with the fa-la-las, already.

:)

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

This board is great. The smilies are hilarious. I have many reasons to stay here, and stay I shall.

:):P :P ;):bounce:

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY... MY ANUS IS BLEEDING!!!"

Welcome to the looney bin (for lack of a better greeting). Good to see that some of our spamming has been of use. :)

Actually, I need to double-check the smilies and make sure they're all up... never did actually do that like I was supposed to... but I've been working on the Asylum Classic theme in the meantime. And it's kinda working.

But... oh, I already said welcome. Well, welcome again, blast it! :P

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

This board is great. The smilies are hilarious. I have many reasons to stay here, and stay I shall.

:) :) :) :) :)

:P:007: well do watch your step, remember insanity is your friend. Yes the smiles are cool. so what reasons are they? well talk to you later.

:) :) :) :) :)

:P:007: well do watch your step, remember insanity is your friend. Yes the smiles are cool. so what reasons are they? well talk to you later.

That smiley in particular reminded me of a scene from Don Hertzfeldt's Rejected. That's what the quote is from, too.

REJECTED: WMV file, ~6Mb

It's pretty funny... and not very sane, either, now that I think of it...

Um... Yeah.

Well greatings, hope your insane yourself and not just doing the "family tihng". Well really I hope your the one hwo made ISH crazyinsane or whatever :P hey do you get perks for being family of the owner? jk well ttyl :)

Um... Yeah.

Well greatings, hope your insane yourself and not just doing the "family tihng". Well really I hope your the one hwo made ISH crazyinsane or whatever :) hey do you get perks for being family of the owner? jk well ttyl :)

He'll probably be made a mod of DAAAM again, but that's up to ISH to decide. :P

Yo! I say he only gets to mod if he contibutes. so there, my opinion.

What ned more? ok, post anime-y things from time to time. there. done.

Grammer in tis post thanks to 'lazy-teen ™'

Dangit, you just had to go and sign up as your Outlaws character name, didn't you? Like I don't have enough trouble keeping everybody straight already. :D

Oh, well. Maybe things'll pick up again 'round here, now that we've got Yffej. :spam:

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

Yeah, Heck'll be a mod when and if Glitch gives it the okey-dokey. DAAAM is Glitch's baby, now... so what he says, goes.

Besides, Heck seems to be his usual "active" self again, judging by the frequency of his POST...

Oh, wait, he has two. Never mind. :D

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter