Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nobody

THE BLOODSMITH.

Personal Information

Name: The Bloodsmith aka Bill Smith

Sex: Male

Race: Humanesque

Occupation: Super-powered Ninja Mercenary (don’t ask me, I’m just writing the guy’s bio, here)

Dialogue: [bgcolor=DARKRED]||||||||[/bgcolor] DARKRED

Character Bio

Bill started out as a normal dude with a normal ninja life, until one day he found the secret to immortality! Or wait, maybe he was a comedian who fell into a vat of acid. Crap, that’s not it. Oh, I think I’ve got it! He was an attractive call girl in Beverly Hills who falls desperately in love with… Wait wait wait, that’s not right at all. The truth is, nobody really knows who this guy is or where he comes from, but he seems to demonstrate some uncanny ability to end up exactly where he is least wanted at any given time, generally aggravating those surrounding him with his quick reflexes and quicker wit. A mentally unstable practitioner of the ninja arts, Bill’s after the treasure on Planet X because he got bored.

Physical Appearance

Bill Smith’s about 6 feet tall, 160 pounds, and always wearing ninja gear. Occasionally, he throws some clothes on over top. He wears a black mask with eye holes at all times and never removes it, ever. Not even to eat, shower, read comic books, sleep, or lay down sweet lovin’.

Notable Skills

Smith’s able to heal from any injury, no matter how terrible. Oh, also, he thinks he’s in a fictional story. What a nut. He’s quite a capable fighter, but never serious enough to let the limit of his skills show.

Basic Battle Assessment

Weapon o' Choice – Double Sword Bo Staff: It’s a bo staff. It's about 5 feet long. It splits apart to be swords. Awesome.

Defensive Measures - Ninjarmour: Ninja body armour.

Miscellaneous Gear - Kickass motorcycle: It’s name is Sally.

Fighting Style - Smack Talkin’ Ninjitsu: He babbles nonsensically whilst kicking unserious amounts of ass.

Signature Techniques

Normal Attack - Stab N’ Hit: Bill stabs the enemy with swords, and hits them with the staff his swords are made of (He’s a ninja, not a rocket scientist).

Normal Defense - Ninjappear!: He vanishes in a puff of smoke! Magic, or smoke bomb? We may never know!

Special Attack - Shake N’ Bake Self Team-Up From Another Dimension and Attack with Ninja Fury Attack!!?!: Bill slices a rift into space-time and pulls an alternate universe version of himself in to help attack for a brief time. This is a “special†attack. At least, that’s what his mom tells him.

Super Attack - Deus Ex Machina!!?!: Bloodsmith summons a plot device to save him! This is a last resort that will help bolster ratings, but leave the fans bitching about it for years. Super attack!

Sign in to follow this