Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
luposlipaphobiac

dudes

I am back again!! How is everybody???

~Lee

I'm whole, complete, myself in all way's again, What could be better? well besides getting all your dreams now. Seriously I'm FRELLING FANTASTIC :P

no wait, what part of me are you asking? over all i'm frelling fantastic.

:P Insanity: Ibnog othwrs me iz guud dambn SANITY

Sanity: Sigh same old insanity, ibnog = ignore, othwrs = others, me iz = I amMe isect, guud = good, dambn SANITY = DAMN FRELLING SANITY. Strang how insanity works, when "talking to others" it doesn't communicate very well but leave it alone and you better watch out before it takes over. I myself or itself or whatever am doing good, trying to stop the next diabolical plan of insanity. but heck same old story: no ying with out yang. I'm just glad the whole is complete.

:blues: Good: Well as much as i hate to admit it i'm gald that i'm complete and that evil is fully back, it's more dangerous but living a lie is no way to live.

>) EVIL: :) !@!@!@!@!@!#@!#@ YOU CALL BEING STUCK in this LIMBO FUN!?!?!?!? GRRR ONCE I gain controll again PAIN AND SUFFERING will take on ALL NEW MEANINGS!!!! <bows> still I'd be in that damn limbo if it wasn't for good, BUT TELL ANYONE AND I'LL MAKE YOU REGET IT!!!!

others: Why does evil alway's have to be angry geez? still once again yingyang all over again. Iwe are doing good, err happy or something. Even evil despite his shield he puts up.

Well, I'm glad SOMEBODY is keeping alive the wacky traditions started in Solitary Confinement by Outey and I on the old Asylum. :)

Anyway, aside from Paru Nexus Codex's fun ramblings, it's great to have you back, Luposl Lee.

Geez, now everybody's changing their names. Well, guess I'll just have to figure out how to keep everybody straight again. At least Chri Finny (now look what you made me do!) and Outerverse aren't going around changing their usernames. Not like I've never done that... :P

We won't go into the whole 'useless smeghead local users' thing from the old Asylum, either. :P

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

Edit and addendum:

Don't know where the smiley winking face came from. I mean, I put ! and ) together, and it gave me ;) and LEFT THE EXCLAMATION POINT ON. *shrugs*

lol u just noticed, what body am i tlaking aobut, heck what goodevilsaneinsane am i tlaking about, I'm like a Manuscript # 591. I don't have a body, or "souls". well i'm alteast very unbound and anicent classic wlel i guess so :)

Atleast nexus i'm a link, connection, tie to 2 or mroe things. oh well, manuscript here nexus other place. heh "the word of Paru" it is fitting since these are really :P

as for name changing, you should have seen me in the past.

let me see here, gamer metroid (for gaming), genie metroid(cheating), Emu Metroid(emulation stuff), hmm i tihnk i had used 2 more over at MDb MB before. back when i cared aobut draognball z(DO NOT TALK ABOUT IT TO ME!) i sorta had an upward of 65 to 70 different nicknames.

But getting back to different fanfic stuff I'm working on alot mroe nicknames related to godzilla, Tron, D&D, Reboot and more.

Well, if ya'd REGISTER... we could fix that. :)

Actually, we could. If you register for an SN (which, Outey tells me, now works properly... I think), we can give you a custom title. Actually, you could even give yourself a custom title. Or that Minty Fresh tag I made for you. Or whatever.

There's nothing wrong with posting as a nonregistered... poster... but stuff like avatars and tags can only be configured if you're registered.

I still have your Minty tag... I really do.

minty.txt

See? :) Actually, it could use a bit of work... I could even make a new (better :) one for you. Yeah, that sounds like a good waste of time. I was bored of making images for Asylum Padded Rooms, anyway. :P

Mail me if you have any questions, or IM me... I should be on for the rest of today and probably most of Friday.

And have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

Edit: Disabled Emoticons. It's just easier that way, at least for me. :P

Only problem is, HTML is not allowed in the User Titles. No if's, and's, or but's about it. One draw back to IB.

The image'd have to be in her sig.

Yeah the registration thingy works, I've even disabled the emailed activation. So as soon as someone registers , their account should be activated. (I think :))

Oh. Well, guess we'd just have to put "Resident Looney" in her tag, and the image in her... wait, no, that's my tag. I hate it when I start thinking when I type. :)

CUT!

ISH tries to say something, take two

Thinking bad for ISH.

CUT!

Take three.

Oh. Well, putting "Permanently Minty Fresh" in her title and the image in her sig would probably be just fine... of course, at the end there on EZBoard, I'm surprised we could still use HTML anywhere. I mean, they took it from the sigs, the posts, the profiles... everything. Well, except for perhaps the board itself, but you know what I mean. :P

Well, have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

Cut! Print! That's a wrap, folks!

Ok i went, and i registered, and it was good...

Now, give me something cool to put w/ my name or my sig or something. I'm so very plain at the moment.

Song on my mind:

"Pretty girl is suffering

While he confesses everything.

Pretty soon she'll figure out

What his intentions were about..."

Only problem is, HTML is not allowed in the User Titles. No if's, and's, or but's about it. One draw back to IB.

The image'd have to be in her sig.

Yeah the registration thingy works, I've even disabled the emailed activation. So as soon as someone registers , their account should be activated. (I think :P)

Also, lupo, you should be able to change you name tag through your profile now. (I set the requirement is 1 registered post, but there have been a few KiNkZ.)

As for an avatar, how does a pic of a mint leaf sound? I'll let Insaney do the sig. :)

Okey dokey. I'll get right on that, guys.

The other thing I'll do is design a sig around it somehow... probably incorporating the quote she's got right now. Then, I suppose I'll just have to email her the code to cut-and-paste into her sig... or can I edit her sig? :) Wish I knew all the capabilities of this thing... oh, well, gotta learn sometime.

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter

if you're gonna give me anything w/ a quote...not that one. How about quote my song. The one that always gets in my head:

"I want you to want me.

I need to you to need me.

I'd love you to love me.

I'm begging you to beg me."

Love it. :)

*opens mouth, then realizes what's going on and closes it again*

Blast it! I knew I'd forgotten something. Lupo's sig. Right. Need to do that up and all, wot. I'll get to it tonight at the same time I fix my band's website... for no reason other than I'll be using Photoshop right then and won't have to try to squeeze it in between photographing the band at a gig tonight and finishing work today. :)

It's been a long day. :P Two more hours.

Anyhoo, have a nice day, and I'll keep everybody appraised of the situation. Starting with Lupo and ending with myself, as I won't know what I'm doing until I'm done. :P

Have a nice day!

The Insane Space Hunter