Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KaizenNeko

Isolated Blurt Thread

Doctor: ... for you see, one could almost say that I'm the very model of a Gallifreyan buccaneer.

*beggining music of the Major General's Song*

Evelyn: On no! You are going to sing.

Doctor: Oooooohhh...

I have a question.

I already know what your question is, "why if I already had all this info didn't I move in and take the goods already?" Thats because its more than a one person job...I need help.

Yeah, thats a good question, but mine is, "WHY IS SHE ON OUR SHIP? SHE TRIED TO KILL US LAST TIME!"

... and the he heard someone was knocking on the door. The wind screamed once more and the light flickered. Then the pounding stopped. Slowly he walked to the door and swong it open. On his doorstep he found a newspaper with tommorow's date. He bent down to pick it up and on the first page he saw ...

Scare Quotes!!!

Dun dun dunnn.

It had been snowing in santa barbera, ever since the top of the page, and I, had to shake the cornstarch off my mukluks as I lifted...the heavy...obsidian...door knocker! HEY!! YOU IN THERE!! OPEN UP YOUR DOOR KNOCKER FELL OFF!

Sargent! Look! A sleeping person.

Oh no, I hate to tell you this son, but, he aint sleeping, he's dead.

Oh thank goodness! For a moment there, I thought that was me, because, I am blue, and, I like to sleep, but if he is dead that cannot be me, that would be silly.