Infinite Unreality Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KaizenNeko

THE SITE!

You might know by now that I have been working on a new format for the Interactive Worlds site. I'm still working out some ideas for navigation and what such, and I'm possibly looking at trying my hand at coding a PHP backend for it. If you have seen it previously, you have seen a BOTP4 version of the layout (because I was retooling the BOTP4 logo at the time). You might want to check it out again because I have the new IW logo and theme put on there but other than that not much has really changed.

(notice...copious amounts of Lorem Ipsum are present)

Note: I don't have any of the progress uploaded, so you'll just have to take my work for it.

I've made a few changes to the code so that I can easily switch out logos and other section-specific stuff with a simple style sheet switch. I'm also going to include a way to TURN OFF ISH-O-VISION! :P In relation to THAT, I've also got a print style sheet somewhat working. :ugeek: I'll try to get the preview updated later on.

No progress on the back end though. :/

Note: I don't have any of the progress uploaded, so you'll just have to take my work for it.

Update! I've uploaded the latest version (see the OP for the link). You can check out the style switch thing by going to View > Page Style in Firefox. Sorry, IE7 will only show the "Default NoColor" theme and none of the others. This will be fixed in the final product.